This is the advice from Surrey County Council's most recent communication, dated 31 March:
- Take the opportunity during the holiday period to get vaccinated - this is available to everyone aged 12 and over (and some children aged 5 to 11)
- Let fresh air in if you are meeting others indoors, or alternatively meet up outside
- Consider wearing a face covering in crowded, enclosed spaces
- Stay at home if you are unwell – avoid contact with others if you have COVID-19 symptoms or have tested positive.
- Wash your hands and following advice to ‘Catch it, Bin it, Kill it’